The city of Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka and is very famous for the IT sector organizations present in it. On the other hand of the story, this particular place is also a gem of tourist destination because it comes with lush green spaces, which have provided it with the name of Garden City. Among a good number of things to be done in the city of Bangalore, one of the most important ones is to enjoy the nightlife along with the dining scene, which is only possible whenever you book your room at Jayamahal Palace Hotel Bangalore. Following are some of the most important things to be done in the city of Bangalore:
- Cubbon Park: This is the best option for you to visit so that you can enjoy the breath of fresh air in the bustling city of Bangalore. Basically, this is a 300-acre park and is one of the most important and popular tourist places in the city of Bangalore. This place is also a treasure of biodiversity, which comes with approximately more than 6000 trees and plants, representing more than a hundred varieties. This place also has the second-largest aquarium in India and was established in 1870 by the commissioner of Mysore.
- Lal Bagh Botanical Garden: This particular place dates back to the origin of 1760 when Hyder Ali, who was the ruler of Mysore, initiated the development of 240 acres of land as a private garden for the family. Today, what will you be when it does it? It will be the result of consistent expansion and development undertaken by Tipu Sultan and the British in this particular place. Visitors can very easily plan a visit to this particular place because it has been capable of providing people with more than 1800 varieties of plants along with the presence of a rock named the Lalbagh rock, which is estimated to be 3000 million years old.
- Freedom Park: This is one of the most amazing things to be done in the city of Mangalore; it is spread over an area of 21 acres and occupies the same site where the central jail once stood. A glimpse into the past can be very easily insured by individuals, in this particular case, in the center of the park where the tower will be used to observe the prisoners. The water fountain, sculpture Court, book museum, and people’s courtyard are the famous attractions associated with this place, which will provide people with a good number of benefits.
- Lumbini Gardens: This place is one of the best possible attractions in the city and is also highly successful in attracting plenty of visitors with every passing day. The best possible atmosphere and the landscape provided by this place definitely make it worth it, and further, you can have accessibility to the beautiful mountains, amusement rides, and other associated things in this place. At night, the garden will be perfectly illuminated with a good number of lights, which is basically a pleasure in itself to be witnessed.
- Bangalore Palace: This place was built in the later half of the 19th century and is highly successful in providing people with a glimpse into the richness of the past. The architecture provided by this place is definitely worth visiting and will further remind you of the castles that were built in northern France and England in medieval times. In addition to the basic technicalities, the large park in front will regularly host international heavy metal bands, which is truly one of the best things to be done in the city of Bangalore. This place was built in 1878 and has been spread across 45,000 ft.², which makes it one of the most important tourist places in the city.
- Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan: Tipu Sultan was once the ruler of the kingdom of Mysore for approximately two decades, and during the late 18th century, he created this place. The palace is one of the most famous places to visit in the city of Bangalore and also provides people with access to the paintings of the monarchs. Sightseeing in this particular city would be incomplete without visiting this place. Furthermore, this is a two-floor Palace that has been completely built of wood, stone, and plaster, supported by wooden pillars along with the base of stones. This is one of the fascinating places to be visited in the city of Bangalore.
- Nandi Temple: This is one of the largest possible temples in the city of Mangalore. Which is very well dedicated to Lord Nandi and houses a very large as well as majestic idol of Nandi. The present tower of this particular place is a very recent addition to the structure, making it one of the most important places to visit in the city of Bangalore. It was constructed in the early part of the 20th century and has also been highly successful in establishing itself as a very popular tourist destination in the city.
- Government Museum: This place has been operational since 1965 and is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Bangalore. This is not only successful in providing people with a rich historical perspective but also comes with an impressive collection of archaeological and geological artifacts, including coins, inscriptions, and sculptures with jewelry.
- Heritage Centre in Aerospace Museum: This place is very successful in providing people with a Chronicle of the development of the aviation industry and has also perfectly depicted the involvement of the aircraft industry in the past century. It comes with comprehensive support of photographs and a genuine model of the aircraft, inclusive of the parts thereof. This place showcases Indian aviation very well in terms of both commercial and defense systems.
Hence, to enjoy easy accessibility to the places mentioned above, spending a night at Jayamahal Palace Hotel is a good idea for you so that you can easily enjoy the outstanding tourism experience in the city of Bangalore.